KEBS wishes to recruit an innovative, proactive and result oriented individual for the following position:
Reporting to: Chief Manager Finance
Job Role: Providing management with business and Management accounts reports aimed at ensuring business success and continuity.
- Coordinates and monitors Annual budgets for management’s decision making and to ensure that revenue and expenditure is kept in line with the budget.
- Advises on proper financial planning and control by preparing and producing monthly management accounting reports for decision making.
- Analyses financial information and gives necessary recommendations.
- Prepares reports for best investment decision opportunities and provides management with business costing related to short-term and long term investments.
- Manages trade debtors section and credit control functions.
- Prepares work schedule for the section as required by departmental objectives.
- Coordinates controls and maintains accountable documents and records of management accounting section.
- Manages fixed asset function by ensuring their register is maintained accurately.
- Implements and Maintains Quality Management System as per the ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Handles customer enquiries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Verifies and authorizes and Approves payments
- Trains and coaches staff.
- Communicates with the bank
- Signs Cheques
- Tender Evaluations
Professional Qualification: CPA(K), ACCA III, CIMA.
Experience: 7 – 8 years
- Knowledge of accounting principles to ensure accuracy of financial statements and implement adequate internal controls to safeguard departmental assets.
- Knowledgeable in investigation, fraud detection and prevention.
- Knowledge of computer software programs to facilitate accounting operations.
- Knowledge of the accounting cycle pertaining to budgeting, accounting and Reporting
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in Information Technology and communication
- Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions to process, provide, and implement accounting information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and issues relating to the department’s direction, policies, changes, and personnel.
- Ability to develop objectives and performance measures to meet strategic performance goals.
- Ability to interpret and explain policies, procedures, rules and/or regulations to employees and the public to provide information.
- Ability to maintain compliance with various regulatory and policy manuals.
- Ability to work independently in order to successfully meet the mission and goals of the department.
- Ability to identify appropriate resources for answering specific inquiries.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule the work to be completed by a work team or project task force.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
Applications including a filled application form for employment, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be submitted online HERE
Qualified Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be received by 10th February 2016.
KEBS is an equal opportunity employer