Assistant Manager – System Analyst and Support
Reports To: A.G.M, IT
Job Summary: To make certain the computer system of the company is functioning optimally by supporting core software and examining both the
hardware and software currently being used and suggest or even design new programs to better meet the organization’s needs in line with the IT policies, procedures and processes to achieve business goals.
- Supporting users on daily system usage while troubleshooting to eliminate downtime.
- Preparing the system at the end of the year to allow business transit to the next financial period.
- Debugging existing systems and finding solutions in liaison with system developers
- Ensuring operating systems and software applications are operating to the satisfaction of the users
- Supporting users on change control and system updates in line with changing business processes.
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems and preparing training and user manuals to users of a new system and refresher courses on existing systems
- Ensuring availability, continuity and security of data and information pertaining to the organization.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability and Implementing, configuring and testing feasible I.T business solutions
- Working closely with other I.T staff, developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Enforcing company-wide ICT policy and compliance.
- Modifying, enhancing or adapting existing systems using new I.T. solutions with the aim of improving efficiency and productivity.
- Installing, connecting and setting up servers and software as required and monitoring integrity, accuracy and completeness of information being processed.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management
- Ensuring customer service to both internal and external client by providing required………
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Providing systems availability as per K.A.C SLA with the business.
- Innovatively design solutions
- Customer satisfaction
- Service delivery.
- Internal Audit
- Operations Department
- Marketing Department
- Accounts Department
- Claims Hub
- Underwriting Hub
- Legal Department
- Insurance Regulator
- Systems vendors
- Degree holder in Computer science / Information Technology or its equivalent
- Oracle DBA
- Strategic implementation and management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Information management
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge in Insurance.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Service
- IT skills (fluency)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Deadline of applications: 14/1/2016