Well here is your chance to join Kenya’s first -fastest growing online shopping mall.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Provide information about the company to any potential client with inquiry across the available multiple channels.
- Track review customer complaints till resolution.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues across the available Multi-channel.
- Assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for on-site.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Dealing with customer refunds and exchange requests.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Proactively taking up tasks and any other duties assigned to you, where needed, as stipulated in the contract.
- Degree / Diploma in Customer care, Business Administration (Customer Care specialization)
- MUST be service oriented and passionate about serving customers.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Outstanding organization and planning skills.
- Self-driven with high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service.
- Previous experience with working in a Call center will be an added advantage.
you are up to the challenge and do possess the necessary qualification
and required skills & experience, please submit your cover letter
and CV to email@example.com on or before 19th January 2016 indicating the
position you are applying for on the mail subject and expected salary in
the message body.