Our client, one of the largest insurance groups in the region, with well – established insurance operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania as well as leading subsidiaries in fund management and corporate trusteeship is seeking to recruit Unit Manager to work under Life Assurance Department in Nairobi, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Kisii.
- To recruit team of Insurance Personal Financial Advisors in line with the company’s recruitment guidelines
- Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Insurance Advisors
- Develop business segments by targeting middle to high income market or the high net worth clients.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Training and supporting Tied Life Agents (TLAs) in the region on group business.
- Training and supporting intermediaries in respect of retirement benefit schemes and group risks.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Undergraduate degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related field
- At least 2 years’ experience Insurance
- Must have managed a team
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Unit Manager indicating Preferred Location’ on the subject line by 29th January, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.