This role supports the Business Development Manager (Equipment Leasing Division).
Primary responsibilities include managing the department from creating leads, following up, closing the Lease deals & following up with timely payments.
- To develop new line of leasing business of our Office Automation products (copiers / printers / shredders / LFP).
- Process transactions as specifically required by job function specifically managing closing of assigned lease transactions
- Works with the deal team to complete daily work within specified time parameters.
- Monitor team’s pipeline and manage client expectations.
- Interact with clients, teammates and co-workers to process requests and resolve issues.
- Advice the CEO as an expert on lease structures and associated documentation standards and requirements
- Ensure procedures and controls are being followed and maintained
- Should have good market knowledge about the office automation sector within Kenya.
- Should be able to generate business.
- The ideal candidate will have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work on numerous tasks at one time.
- Ability to study & educate the customers on Products features and specifications efficiently is essential.
- This role requires candidate to have some level of proficiency in leasing products, documentation and technology associated with Equipment Financing.
- Highly organized and strong communications skills are a must since this position interacts with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills are essential.
- High School Diploma plus minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Proficiency to work with Microsoft Office products.
- Prior approval authority to make document modifications for business and pre-approved legal points.
- Prior experience in Office Automation Products Leasing industry with specific expertise in documenting and closing complex equipment finance transactions.
- Experience working with NGOs, Corporate and Government Organizations.
- Compensation based on Salary + Attractive Commission structure.
Send your detailed bio data with expected salary to: Catherine@nawirikenya.com.