Our Client is a Legal Practice currently seeking to hire a Personal Assistant.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organisation
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the management
- Liaisons with internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- Able to do multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a PA
- Possessing good communication skills
- Detailed-oriented, well-organized, courteous, conscientious, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency in completing the tasks assigned.
- Self-motivated with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under a minimum supervision.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive &Personal Assistant or equivalent
- Experience in a Legal practice or an Audit firm will be an added advantage
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org