Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The Opportunity: We are seeking a results focussed and passionate professional to join our team as the Kenya Expansion Manager based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Responsibilities and Requirements
The Expansion Manager is responsible for the planning and successfully launching new branches as well as growing existing branches in Kenya.
- Finalize and obtain approval for the budget forecast for the mapping.
- Partner with the Government Relations Manager to support the engagement of all stakeholders in the LG target sub counties.
- Build relationships with the key players in the Sub County Health team to support mapping, selection and recruitment.
- Map villages and Community Units in the selected sub county and make recommendations for different cohorts of training.
- Screen potential new branch sites and recommend viability for Living Goods.
- Lead the mobilization, selection and recruitment process. Report on results.
- Pitch Living Goods and CHP requirements to local administrators, key influencers and existing agents where appropriate.
- Work with the branch team to conduct all selection and recruitment activities including candidate engagement, interviews and tests.
- Work with the Logistics Manager to support in lease negotiations and build out of branches.
- Attend training to ensure full attendance of the CHPs recruited.
- Working closely with the Government Relations Manager and Branch teams, lead graduation day planning activities.
- At least 4 years experience in project management. Ideally with experience in lease negotiation / land acquisition.
- Strong mapping skills a plus.
- Bottom of the pyramid and/or social enterprise experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Passionate about field work – flexible and willing to travel within Kenya more than 75% of the time.
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas preferred.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply for this position online