Are you looking to use your health knowledge in a high impact training career?
If you are a natural public speaker and health professional who loves working with people you could be the right fit to join Living Goods as a Health Trainer!
Living Goods supports networks of Community Health Promoters who go door-to-door building the capacity of families to improve their health and wealth, conduct community case management, while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cookstoves, and solar lights.
- Prepare and deliver trainings in Integrated Community case management and maternal and newborn care to Community Health Promoters
- Deliver training on key business skills and products.
- Provide ongoing training to all LG Branch team members on key sales and health topics
- Contribute to the development of LG’s health training content, pedagogical methods and materials as needed to keep learning systems, content and tools fresh and inspiring
- Assist in ensuring all LG agents are in compliance with regulations set by health authorities and professional bodies including compliance with standard treatment guidelines.
- Coach the community health promoters in the field on case identification and management as needed.
- Assist the Branch team in the organization and delivery of monthly refresher trainings for their community health promoters.
- Degree or diploma in Nursing, Public health, Environmental health, Community nursing or Community health & development.
- Minimum 2 years post-graduation experience
- Experience/qualifications in training is an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Exceptional natural trainer and a true people person.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Team player – supportive, collaborative and encouraging of team mates.
To apply for this position please visit our career page HERE and apply for Health Trainer through our applicant tracking system.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
What is Living Goods?
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Life at Living Goods: Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org