Job Title: Loan Processing Officer
Our client partners with financial institutions to offer psychometric credit scoring to enable them assess and predict credit risk in lending.
They seek to hire a loan processing officer who will be attached to one of the participating financial institutions in Nairobi.
- Liaising with participating financial institutions to administer the psychometric credit scoring on all loan applications
- Providing excellent customer service to the clients
- Completing loan submissions
- Performing credit process duties and administrative tasks
- Preparing and submitting reports on all psychometric scoring tests for all submitted loans
- Following up on applications in the pipeline and ensuring closure
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Relevant qualifications in sales/customer service or related field
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1+ years experience in consumer lending
- Prior experience selling bank products or in a micro finance institution desired
- Experience with lending processes
- Experience assessing and processing credit applications
- Preferably someone staying in Kayole and its environs.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Loan Officer – Kawangware) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted