Position: Machine Operator
Reports To: Production Team Leader
Main External Contacts: None
Main Internal Contacts:
- Production Supervisors
- Production Manager
- Head of Quality Assurance
- Maintenance Team Leaders
Broad Function: The Electrical Machine Operator is responsible for manufacture of various sizes in wires and to ensure he operates in a reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable manner.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- To maintain and attend to all manufacturing equipment including setting up of machines to meet the specific requirements of the manufacturing ticket.
- Utilize information contained in process files for set up purposes.
- To liaise closely with the Team leader in all matters pertaining to the efficient operation of the equipment with regard to any aspect that may affect the relevant documentation.
- To notify the Team leader on any deviation of the written procedures for whatever reason.
- To support the management in their goal to achieve an efficiency and profitability of the company.
- To compile and generate any information pertaining to the manufacturing as and when required by the management.
- To perform any other reasonable tasks that may be required from time to time by the management.
- To adhere to all company rules, regulations and conditions of work as defined in the incumbent job description.
- O’ Level (Minimum C+)
- A diploma would be an added advantage.
- Ordinary Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical skills
- At least three years working experience in machine operation.
- Technical knowledge of production machinery
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet assigned targets.
Qualified Candidates to forward their cvs to email@example.com by 10 January 2015
Kindly indicate the Name of the position at the subject of the email.