A medium sized manufacturing concern is looking for an accounts clerk.
Key tasks will include the following:
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of Petty Cash vouchers
- VAT calculation at month end
- Processing of KRA documentation (returns / payments) when they are due
- reconciliation of bank statements
- preparation of key books of accounting
- Entry of data into Sage and Quickbooks
- Processing of import documents and forwarding to clearing agents.
- reporting to senior accountant
- Filing and some admin work
Candidate must be literate in usage of computers. Knowledge of basic computing and experience in use of Word Processor (Microsoft word) and Spreadsheets (Excel) is a must
Must be willing to work in Industrial Area, Nairobi.
The candidate must have knowledge of accounting and key books of entry.
Knowledge of operation of Quickbooks and hands on experience (VERY ESSENTIAL – do not apply if you cannot display this. Candidates will be assessed on this during their interview)
Some knowledge of Tax and KRA systems such as iTax, and submission of returns using the system.
Initial salary – KES 25,000 Gross per month. Shall be reviewed depending on capability. If your expectations of salary are higher than this, we shall not be able to immediately offer you a job.
Please apply only if you are serious. We thoroughly review the responses and shall strike out any responses with spelling mistakes, incomplete data and generic ‘copy paste’ responses.
Apply using the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uAi4RThYdN7f4h2a_8kEd21SojOXRubUcrA0Y1QQMOU/viewform
Kindly note that candidates successful in the first stage will be contacted directly by us.
We thank you for your interest.