Our client, a marketing solutions company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with government agencies / bodies through regular meetings aimed at appealing for the company’s interests.
- Assist the company to meet legislative goals / requirements by creating policy proposals.
- Conduct research and monitor legislation as well as track happenings within the government that could affect the company.
- Prepare, process and file company documents, permits and compliances with the government.
- Prepare editorials and press releases on behalf of the company.
- Act as a point of contact for the media.
- Prepare, receive and respond to all government related correspondence.
- Assist with any HR or visa requirements for all company personnel.
- Represent the organization at industry forums and events.
- Prepare monthly management reports on all government activities.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Communications, Law, Public Relations or related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.