Vacancy: Marketing Officer
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential clients.
- Securing and making excellent presentations to senior management of corporate clients with a view to joining our client.
- Planning feedback report presentations to participating companies.
- Executing the plans and initiatives that support the broader short and long term marketing strategies
- Championing first class customer service to clients.
- Planning and organizing sectorial forums / benchmarking tours geared recruiting organizations.
- Gathering market intelligence and creatively developing strategies to explore business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining excellent level of product knowledge
- and providing one stop solution to clients’ queries regarding business excellence.
- Sourcing for sponsors/partners to help build our client’s brand and make departmental events/activities self-sustaining.
Qualifications for Marketing Officer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business with a bias towards Marketing
- Not less than 3 years’ work experience in marketing, especially in services, dealing with external corporate clients and proven track record of business success.
- Professional qualifications in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Skills in preparing budgets, planning and strategy execution
- Highly proficient in use of ICT.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online