Our client, a marketing solutions company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
The position reports to the Account Director.
- Day to day management of business accounts.
- Ensure assigned project teams are well informed on overall brand campaigns presented and approved by client prior to implementation.
- Generate, monitor and manage project Gantt charts.
- Oversee the implementation of campaigns against specific KPIs and deliverables.
- Collect weekly reports from Senior Project Managers, ensure good reporting quality (content, data and overall presentation) and submit to client.
- Evaluate campaign progress via regular SWOT analysis and share insights with clients.
- Ensure company receives project evaluation from clients after the completion of each campaign.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Deliver billing targets from assigned accounts and develop new opportunities that translate into new business (Account Manager is assigned an annual billing target within their account management portfolio).
- Professional business management training
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in brand / marketing
- Must have good proposal writing skills
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying customer challenges and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to email@example.com before the 29th January 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.