Business Development Manager
Our client, a Marketing Solutions Company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
- Business Growth
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Brand Awareness
- Set annual revenue targets in line with the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop acquisitions and strategies that will drive achievement of set targets.
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing the customer base.
- Participate in regular review of revenue status, identify deviations from forecast, and implement intervention measures to cover the deficit.
- Maintain and develop the company’s image and reputation.
- Identify and build relationships with decision makers who influence business acquisition decisions.
- Work closely with the Project’s team to ensure successful project delivery.
- Prepare and participate in client project briefings.
- Track the performance and needs of the clients to enable cross-selling.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration.
- Professional business training.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
If you believe your skills and experience are aligned to the above position, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 2nd February 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.