- To develop and execute Trade Strategy for the company’s master brand and other Specialties. Will be required to gain strong competitive position for the brands in different channels and manage and further develop programs.
- Manage Customer Relationships: Develop and manage external suppliers and partners to drive program efficacy.
- Develop Customer Promotions: Use research output and exploit current market trends and opportunities, develop and recommend a menu of innovative options for customer promotions, in line with brand values.
- Support Rural Channel development.
- Facilitate new communication development material that sharply connects and wins with customer and influencers through communicating the Brand Value proposition.
- Manage Vendors: Getting vendors in our bucket, making them understand the company’s process, ensure proper customer management, and ensure that Budgets are utilized as per plan in line with provisions for both B2C and B2B businesses.
- Ensure procurement in line with guidelines with respect to sales promotion, trade marketing loyalty programme etc.; develop safety programme for stake holders (Vendors).
- Competitive Insights from market to be actively sought and updated regularly to sharpen and ensure trade programs are in line with market requirements.
- Drive width and depth for NPIs and Key Power Brands through DSR and Distributor initiatives.
- Experience handling sales in supermarket chains, QSRs, PFMs, and other large chains.
- Required to take ownership of the development of Trade Engagement Strategy.
- Required to develop effective Trade Engagement programs capable of delivering all India plans.
- At least a diploma from a relevant field.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2016”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2016, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.