- Growth of brand equity.
- Creative approach to developing and enhancing consumer values.
- Develop communication objectives and advertising ideas.
- Generate the demand (pull) while the sales function satisfies the supply (push).
- Development of sound pricing structures and optimises category financials.
- Innovate for the future.
- Keep abreast of global trends and new developments in marketing management.
- Implement approved marketing plans based on marketing conditions, strategy and ROI.
- Must have a University Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- MBA is an advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in an FMCG Environment and Brand Management.
- In depth understanding of business processes and principles.
- Understanding of sales & marketing fundamentals.
- Understandings of marketing trends and anticipate them.
- Project management skills.
- Basic financial skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Deadline: 30th January 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****