Position Title: Premises Administrator
Job Ref No. HR/01/16
Division: Strategy & Projects
Reporting to: Head of Premises
Position Scope: Administration and co-ordination of repairs and maintenance requests in a cost effective manner to ensure a suitable working environment in line with statutory requirements and best industry practices.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements in line with bank policy and best practice.
- Maintain a record and track all work undertaken by third party contractors to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Manage costs of maintenance in line with budget and specification.
- Prepare monthly maintenance reports for assigned premises.
- Managing a premises help desk into which all branch report premises related issues.
- Ensure all the fixtures and fittings in the branches are in serviceable condition and any faults are repaired promptly.
- Manage & ensure equipment in the branches such as generators and ACs are in good working condition.
- Monitor and work within the timelines contained in the master maintenance schedule for all services.
- Ensure the banks premises are compliant with health, safety and Workplace regulations as established by the relevant Government ministries and departments (Regulatory/ Statutory requirements including occupational health and safety management).
- Manage premises space rationalization and optimization in head-office efficiently to ensure appropriate standards for a suitable working environment are achieved.
- Managing the approved leases and rental agreements.
- Ensure that all contracts are up to date and remain relevant to the bank.
- Settlement of rates, land rent, licenses and business permits in a timely manner.
- Administration of outsourced services i.e. cleaning and tea services.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Acceptable turnaround time.
- Cost management.
- Compliance to statutory requirements.
- Divisional Heads
- Line Managers
- Service providers and vendors
- Statutory bodies
Skills & Experience:
- University degree in business related field
- Certificate in Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good planning and project execution skills
- Experience in space planning/management
- Working knowledge of computers with MS Project, MS Office etc.
- Site supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective team player, ready to work long/odd hours
- Facility management skills and experience Statutory bodies
- Good reporting skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application letter clearly indicating the position title on the subject line to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by 15th January 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.