- Keep all network infrastructures in a fully functional order.
- Be in charge of advanced networking features, such as cyber security, load balancing and BW management solutions.
- Be in charge of applications servers, maintenance, consolidation, virtualization.
- Assure service availability and application delivery of mission critical systems such as B-gate, SUN.
- Design and propose new solutions.
- Keep upgrading and testing new versions.
- Maintain the remote access to the lab’s resources.
- Maintain and update all the documentation, produce technical documentation.
- Open cases and manage the support sessions in front of the manufacturers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Telecommunication Engineering, or related field.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be an expert with Cisco switches, structured cabling, GPON system, VoIP systems.
- Must be an expert with Cisco, Radware, Motorola GPON, and IERU, allot networking products.
- Perform regular internal trainings to upgrade the staff’s knowledge and skill level.
Deadline: 20th February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****