Sales Agents / Marketing Managers – Nairobi / Kenya
International high-tech company looking for investing a Solar Company in Kenya.
The company is seeking to fill;
- Part-time / Full-time Sales-persons,
- Marketing Managers,
- HR specialist,
- General Manager and
- other positions in Nairobi.
Jobs Summary: You will play a huge role as a team member in starting-up the company with its aggressive expansion targets in Africa region (starting from Kenya) to serve Africa Nation to own their ownership on extremely low-cost Solar Home Systems with patent-protected unique functions, produced by highest level of technology in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China.
If you believe you have a lot to add to our dreams for Kenyans, please just let us know ASAP.
- Design your own sales strategy and perform aggressive sales activities ON THE FIELD as your daily job. Let your expertise to talk to catch the sales target even from the 1st week,
- Provide professional customer service / communication / care at clients homes / stores,
- Perform clear presentation / sales activities to conduct sales which you will get very high commissions,
- Organize for deliveries, installations and after sale service if necessary,
- Assist clients by advising/training on installation/usage,
- Assist clients in the decision making process,
- Review own sales performance and strategies on how to make proper and effective improvements,
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- You hold either Diploma in sales and marketing / at least 2 years electronics sales on the field,
- You know how to locate the potential customers, find and convince them by using irresistible advantages of our products and conclude the sales successfully in a short time,
- You communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven track record in sales and/or marketing.
- Ability to convince the customers and good at closing deals.
- Wholesale / Retail experiences, especially in Solar Home Systems.
- Wholesale / Retail portfolio in Solar Home Systems,
- Experience on leading / assisting start-up companies to grow aggressively,
- Having good knowledge / data on local market of Solar Systems,
- Willing to grow with company` mentality.
- Confident with excellent communication skills both written and orally in English and Swahili.
- Attention to detail – must possess a demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Team work skills – ability to work independently while at the same time is an active team player.
- Good telephone skills – ability to communicate effectively through telephone conversations.
- Good human interactions skills – demonstrated ability to provide guidance,assistance and interpretations to others.
- Target achiever and results focused ; enjoy being measured and judged by performance results. Ability to work under pressure of targets.
If you meet the above minimum requirement, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your
- Letter of motivation,
- Latest salary,
- Expected salary/commission
- Availability / Notice Period