Non profit organization, based on coast province, is now looking for a Bookkeeper who is mature and experienced.
Role and Responsibilities:
- General bookkeeping
- Preparation of documents and final financial reports for donors and auditor
- Preparation of monthly and annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Staff management (payrolls for employees, process all statutory payments and returns etc.)
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a current qualification in accounting, administration/finance or similar.
- Long experience in bookkeeping in a senior position
- Able to work independently and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, accurate, flexible
- Computer literacy including spreadsheets, strong in excel.
- English verbal and written communication
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- NGO or non-profit experience
- Italian language knowledge
Please send your application and expected salary before 10th February 2016 to:
Luciano P. ,
P. O.Box, 5420, 80401