Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises is looking for an experienced professional to fill the position of sales merchandising representatives
Job Title: Sales Merchandising Rep (4)
Location: Isebania / Sirare
Education: Diploma in sales & Marketing or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description: Nuru Social Enterprises Kenya Limited has an Opening for a Sale Merchandising Representative.
- Responsible for top line sales growth thru expansion of products sold, using principles of the “Nuru Way to Sell”.
- Responsible to monitor in-stock conditions to meet customer needs with minimal returns and expiries at store level.
- Responsible for working closely with the Business line Manager on orders and/or inventories, per account specifications, and within the guidelines of the applicable inventory replenishment system.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Responsible for all merchandising of product, keeping customer shelves full of product, using established rotation procedures to pull damaged, short or out-of-code, or heat shocked products from the shelf.
- Responsible for securing or retaining our advantaged position placement in targeted accounts.
- Responsible for development and execution of product displays and associated POS.
- Performs merchandising and selling duties as defined by Company standards;
- Must be able to work any days, including holidays and weekends;
- Provides superior Customer Service for account base;
- Follows safe work habits;
- Coordinate and communicate with the Sales & Marketing Manager on a regular basis;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation and live within the core territory as defined.
- May possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Merchandising or sales experience preferred, two year college certificate preferred;
- Excellent verbal/written skills, with ability to read product labels, SKU and product numbers;
- Skills in organization, time management, prioritization, attention to detail and be able to multitask and adapt to organizational and operational needs;
- Physical requirements include ability to perform repetitive bending, lifting, twisting, standing, walking, kneeling during the work day; ability to lift and carry products cases
This is a “Drug-Free Workplace”
Applicants to send their CVs and supporting documents specifying their current and expected salary