Sales Executive for Office Equipment
Job Description: The person will manage, lead, motivate and develop existing sales team, set targets and budgets, and will be instrumental in the on-going move to a consultative and solution led sales approach.
His role will ensure success with the Company’s full portfolio and combinations of products.
The role will also require sustaining and developing new accounts in the public sector and corporate enterprises.
Role will also take an active and hands-on lead in coordinating large scale opportunities, conducting meetings and presenting to key clients.
The successful candidate will have a track record in selling business solutions such as digital document system, digital large format system, or general office automation products; this will be combined with proven experience of successfully managing, motivating and developing effective and productive sales teams.
- Serving existing and new accounts
- Sustaining current customer base and developing ways of adding new customers.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole, according to company guidelines
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring team’s performance and helping them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Dealing with some major customer accounts as a personal accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market competition information
- Reporting back to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products knowledge and competition
- Monitoring and assisting in company receivables.
- Conducting one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance
- Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Assisting Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- University degree preferable or equivalent years of experience in business.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in managing sales team.
- Knowledge of office automation industry and range of Office Equipment.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense, presentable and friendly personality.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with people at all level.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Computer and presentation creator skills.
If you meet the above qualifications send your detailed CV to email@example.com with the subject Sales Executive by 15/1/2016