Job Title: Business Developer
Reports To: Group Operations Manager
Positions: 4 – In Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda
- Creating and growing a customer base.
- Source for fuel products in the market
- Establish networks and market fuel products
- Responsible for company stocks.
- Realization of the monthly targets.
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Reviewing contracts entered into by the company which facilitate operations.
- Represent the company in the industry meetings and creating a good rapport with stake holders.
- Appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with management in actualization of set targets.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, formidable creative, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies and successful public relations efforts.
- Ability to motivate teams to provide efficient services.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Familiarity with contract negotiation and business modeling.
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or Engineering from a reputable university.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or accounting background will be an added advantage.
- Two years of experience in supply, operations, accounting or marketing department.
- Based in the country or willing to relocate to the country one is applying for.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews