Vacancy: Operations / Clinics Co-ordinator
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Installation of clinics and facilitate their launch.
- Scout for locations and ensure that the requirements as per checklist are adhered to
- Manage Leases, Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by contractors, designers, vendors & agents
- Prepare field inspection reports throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log, adherence to timelines
- Ensure Licenses and other statutory documents & requirements are adhered to; apply, maintain, track & communicate progress
- Prepare & track requirement specifications for all sites as per complexity, including utilities, compliance, licenses, branding, equipment, etc.
- Track, maintain & communicate changes across project locations
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
- Ensure project needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
Job Profile / Requirements:
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have 1-2 yrs. of experience in a similar role in a hospital with chain of clinics.
- Computer literate
- Available immediately
- Candidate should be street smart and able to negotiate with vendors on prices, services, etc.
- Candidate should preferably have knowledge of locations across Kenya
- Candidate should be solution oriented, with ability to think on his feet, to clear issues.
Starting Gross Salary: Kes 35,000.00 – 40,000.
Interested candidates should send an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.