- To enhance baking production to the most efficient standards
- To make sure that all baking products are of the highest quality and made at the shortest time possible
- To make sure baked products are produced at a timely manner
- To improve quality of the baked products though constant research and development in conjunction with the baking supervisor
- To enhance that cakes are decorated to the highest standard
- To be creative and ingenuities is cake decorations
- To use different media ie butter cream , plastic icing, fondant, fresh cream etc in decorating of various products
- To decorate different cakes for different occasions ie birthday, graduation, wedding etc to the clients satisfaction and our bakery’s minimum standards
- To improve cake decoration skills to constant practice of different techniques in the market and through constant research and development in conjunction with your superiors.
- As a pastry chef you will be required to develop your skills in the business by occasionally supporting other departments in dealing with clients, cake baking and any other duties as may be assigned by your superiors
- At least 2 years’ experience as a pastry chef
- Formal training, coupled with well-developed culinary abilities and an innate desire to cook
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Hours: Full Time
Salary is dependent on how many cakes you bake in a month
Application letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2013”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2013, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th January 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.