Pevans East Africa Limited is looking for a HR Manager to oversee the Human Resource function, HR policy making, handle all matters with the Ministry of Labour.
- Conduct and advice staff recruitment, induction, manpower, bonus scheme and succession planning.
- Proper maintenance and update of personnel records.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirement and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program: advising managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Annual leave management.
- Processing of confirmation /resignation/ termination letters to employees.
- Monitoring timely renewal of seasonal contract.
- Maintain effective employee relations to ensure maintenance of productive working relationships among employees.
- In liaison with the Departmental Heads, design and implement a KPI system to drive productivity of the employees.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Human Resources or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge in payroll software.
- Conversant with Kenyan Labour Laws.
- Member of a professional body.
- Hands on in managing the department and time management.
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Good experience in job description, performance reviews methods and techniques: staff training, development and recognition.
- Active listening skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and decision-making.
- High sense of confidentiality; good organization and planning skill; flexible. and high level of tolerance.
- Self driven and results oriented.
Interested candidates who qualify for the position should send their CV to email@example.com before 22nd January 2016.