Job Title: Account Director
Industry: PR & Advertising
Salary Range: 2500 – 3750 USD plus performance related bonuses
Our client is a leading global public relations consultancy firm.
They seek to hire an experienced and dynamic individual to fill in the role of Account Director.
- To work on client accounts with responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
- Responsibility for maintaining high client satisfaction levels and client revenue growth
- Responsibility for driving teams to deliver highly effective client campaigns to an ever higher standard
- To participate in new business pitches and writing proposal documents
- To participate in marketing of the firm in order to attract new business leads
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication / PR or any related field of study
- At least 10 – 15 years industry experience
- Experience of working in global PR consultancy or large independent Kenyan PR consultancy
- Experience of working with blue chip clients
- Tourism and inward investment experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of participating in new business pitches
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Evidence of creative thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Ability to lead client teams to deliver agreed programme of activity to the highest quality standard
- Strong client handling skills
- Broad experience of communications areas including: social media, stakeholder engagement, corporate communications, internal communications, business to business and consumer communications, media relations
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Director) to email@example.com before Friday 15th January 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.