Job Title: Associate Director – Public Affairs PR Campaigns
Industry: PR & Advertising
Salary Range: 3000 – 5000USD plus performance related bonuses
Our client is a leading global public relations consultancy firm.
They seek to hire a well seasoned, dynamic and efficient individual to fill the role of an Associate Director – Public Affairs PR Campaigns.
- To work on client accounts with responsibility for directing and ensuring public affairs campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
- Responsibility for maintaining high client satisfaction levels and client revenue growth
- Responsibility for driving teams to deliver highly effective public affairs campaigns to an ever higher standard
- To identify new business opportunities, lead and run new business pitches
- To participate in marketing of the firm in order to attract new business leads
- To line manage and inspire account teams to always deliver more for their clients and for the firm
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/PR or any related field of study
- At least 10 – 15 years industry experience
- Experience of working in global PR consultancy or large independent Kenyan PR consultancy
- Experience of working with blue chip clients
- Tourism and inward investment experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of sourcing new business leads and leading new business pitches
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Evidence of creative thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to be a results focused, high-performing unit
- Strong client handling skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Evidence of running highly effective public affairs campaigns as part of broader, integrated communications campaigns
- Experience of using digital communications and social media for public affairs campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of the Kenyan political and stakeholder landscape
- Experience of managing client budgets
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Associate Director – Public Affairs) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15th January 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.