Pre- Sales Head
Supports all aspects of sales activities and sales channels development for the company products and services.
Possess the ability to build and maintain business relationships with decision makers and influencers
Create sales business strategies and develop customer base, marketing tools and product launching.
- Over seven years hands-on technical experience – Strong understanding of technologies such as: Specialized Hardware, Networking, Information technology management or Software engineering.
- Self-starter with excellent Presentation skills and consultative skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – Business writing skills
- Meet with channels/customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements.
- Work closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions –identify requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition.
- Develop and establish strong relationships with strategic clients and industry partners.
- Provide product updates and technical advice to the sales team to develop selling strategy within the target accounts – Create and deliver effective presentations and sales tools for the sales team.
- Work with regional sales managers to provide pre/post-sales support – Work with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with customers.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in [Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or related field is required accompanied with technology designated certifications].
- Advanced professional certifications, such as: Cisco MCSE/CCNP/CCIE or similar.
- 6+ years’ experience in pre-sales of solutions
How to apply
CLICK HERE to apply online