Preferred Personnel Africa is looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join us as a Human Resources Intern.
PPA is a professional human resources agency, with over 20 years of experience within the East African Market and our vision is to provide the right staff for the right people.
The HR Intern should have experience in basic HR and IT roles including and not limited to recruitment, internet research and administration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling registration interviews and other interviews as requested by the recruitment
- Conduct aptitude test
- Send regrets to the unsuccessful candidates.
- Ensure that the PPA data bank of candidates is updated regularly
Academic and Professional Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, strong Excel proficiency, and the Internet)
- Cheerful and a warm welcoming personality
- Should have a teachable spirit and willingness to learn
- Social media interest is an added advantage
- Hard working
- A team player
- Must have good report writing skills
- Must be good with research work
- Ability to handle different tasks while delivering excellent services
To apply, kindly follow this link.