Job Ref.: BMLL-262534
Our Client, a leading provider of quality horticultural produce seeks to recruit a Product Development Officer.
- Develop new foods product formulations to support market demands
- Support trouble shoot and resolve customers’ technical processing challenges
- Plan, support and carry out trails and test baking exercises at customers manufacturing sites and support the sales initiatives
- Develop a robust working relationship with the sales team and offer them support to drive customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain new technology and expertise within the company with a view of its being used to drive customer support in the food industry
- Should have a minimum BSc. Degree in Food Science and Technology with Upper 2nd Class Honors.
- A general understanding of the food and beverage industry will be an added advantage
- The Individual should be 25-30 years of age
- Should have specialized in Wheat Flour Milling and Bread Baking Technology
- Should have gained 2-3 years’ experience in the Milling and Bread Baking Industry as a Technical Resource person.
- Should have experience in the Launch of New Products
- Should be a self-Driven Passionate Individual in the area of Bread Baking and Customer Support
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews