Typical duties included are but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the production processes and best practices
- Continuously review areas of responsibility to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Ensure all work is performed by the specified turnaround time.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources. (Shift management, target achievement etc.)
- Communicate and interact with employees to optimize task performance while maintaining a high level of morale.
- Provide leadership to the team, set a personal example for others to emulate.
- Ensure proper reporting and record keeping of the whole department.
- Identify staff training needs and communicate to HR department.
- Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate fulfillment of orders, custom assembly, processing inquiries and inventory control.
- Manages the process of solutions delivery ensuring implementations are completed on-time and within budget
- Ensures customers are kept fully informed throughout the production process and that expectations are met.
- Ensures production closure inclusive of complete documentation and execution of final customer acceptance.
- Good leadership, communication and time management skills
- A conceptual thinker and innovative individual
- A motivated and goal oriented individual
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and a team player
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills
- Have high level of Integrity and commitment.
- Must be able to work well in multicultural environment
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 5years experience within a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Solid computer skills.
Remuneration / Benefits: An attractive package will be offered dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Send your CV in word format indicating your current and expected salary, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job in the subject header of your email before close of business Friday 15th January 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted