Job Ref.: BRM-262418
Location: Nairobi with occasional travel around the country
Building relationships with clients and corporate customers while protecting our products & services.
Providing chauffeur services to our clients both in the corporate world and the private sector Job
- Drive taxicabs, limousines or company cars to transport passengers
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or in streets in high traffic areas
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule
- Ensure that all riders, including the driver, wear a seat belt at all times
- Record name, date, and taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
- Confirm fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and communicate fares to passengers
- Collect fares or vouchers from passengers and give change or issue receipts as necessary.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Perform minor vehicle maintenance such as cleaning, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water. –
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Communicate with dispatchers by radio, telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service. –
- Observe all traffic and highway rules
- Communicating Skills with Clients, Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- A valid driving license and a valid PSV.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Should have knowledge of Nairobi routes and its environs
- Available within short notice
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of your work
- Ability to use all physical faculties of your body.
- Mentally stable
- Lack of illness that may impair physical motors of your body
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews