Purchasing & Accounting Clerk
To assist the accounting department in coordinating all procurement issues at the respective Units by ensuring that they are done as per Procurement procedures outlined in the lodge’s procurement manual.
- Custodian of procurement records, which will includes list of all pre-qualified suppliers.
- Ensure that quotation against requisition are sent on time
- Scrutinize quotation and release orders on time
- Ensure that all purchases are done as per laid down policies.
- Expedite and follow up on delayed orders.
- Review purchases and see that the vendors effect delivery on time
- Alert your supervisor of any pending issues pertaining to procurement and actions being taken.
- Attend to representatives of the vendors.
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated.
- Perform accounting duties
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Professional Qualification: Diploma in purchasing & stores management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of CPA section four qualification
- Length of experience: 3-5 years
- Computer proficiency with experience of fast tech systems.
- Additional skills required: Good communication skills-written & spoken. Ability to work under minimum
- Supervision, Demonstrate meticulous attention to details
- Added advantage – previous work experience in the hospitality industry
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com by 17th January 2016.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate your current salary, expected salary and notice period.
Candidates earning more or wanting to earn more than Kshs 30,000 need not apply.