To align our strategy to this mission, the organization seeks to recruit the following to fill the existing gaps.
- Maintain accounts receivables records and monitoring debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Maintain accounts payable records and verification of invoices before posting to quick books
- Keep records of all financial transactions within the organization in an orderly manner
- Administration of petty cash involving both daily and monthly reconciliation of withdrawals and disbursements before posting to quick books
- Review fuel allocations book on daily basis.
- Compiling and ensuring timely online filing of VAT
- Inform suppliers on payments and reconcile vendor statements.
- Entering data into general ledger Computer system- Quick books
- A bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized institution
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) section 2
- 2 year Experience in financial matters in a busy organization.
- Excellent practical knowledge of quick books and excel is Mandatory.
- Honesty and a person of high integrity
- Keen and accuracy person
- Ability to grasp ideas easily
The successful person will be required to carry out the following responsibilities
- Checking and maintaining all the electrical components of the technical infrastructure according to the Maintenance Schedule: This include,
- Solar Power Plant: Solar panels, control units, inverters, batteries, step-up and step-down transformers, distribution and breaker boxes, cables, etc.
- Water Reticulation and Treatment: the electrical components of pressure pumps, water softener, UV-pipes, etc.
- Sewage Treatment: The electrical components of Biobox sump-pumps, septic tank sump pumps, garden water booster pumps, ozonator, etc.
- Solar Geysers: the electric heating elements including their control units
- Outdoor Lights: pathway lights, pool lights, garden & art lights, outdoor building lights, flood lights waterhole, security lights, etc.
- Indoor Lights and Sockets: all the lights and sockets, including switches and dimmers, of all the buildings.
- Kitchens and Restaurants: all the lights and sockets, all the electrical appliances including fridges and cold-room, etc.
- Server- Rooms : all the internet, cellphone-booster and VHF-repeater related installations
- Lattice Masts: all the antennas and backhauls
- C4C Center: screens, media players, exhibition lights, etc.
- Electric Fences: the electrical functioning of the fences
- A Diploma/Certificate holder in Electrical installation / Electronics from a recognized institution
- 3 year experience in a busy organization
- Well versed with various electrical appliances
- Good communication skills
He/she will be required to assist in the execution of procedures to ensure proper maintenance of all housekeeping areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist and support training initiatives of all Villa Attendants according to set standards and procedures
- To assist laundry attendant according to set standards and procedures
- Advise Tourism Manager of any guest related issues, including requests and complaints and ensure that these are addressed immediately.
- To work within the daily arrival/departure and occupied operational process in housekeeping timeously.
- Ensure all operating procedures and high cleaning standards within all housekeeping areas to include villas, picnic set-ups, and main areas are maintained at all times
- Understand standards as set by the organization and to maintain them as documented in the housekeeping standards
- To ensure he/she understand the usage and application of cleaning and chemical processes.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene at all times in all areas of housekeeping and surrounds. This must be maintained in accordance with set standards.
- To control and ensure care for all villa linen according to set standards and procedures
- Liaising with Management and Experience Host and piers to ensure open channels of communication and optimum working relationships.
- Report any stock discrepancies to the Management as and when noticed by you
- Ensure care is taken of all assets and any breakages or theft are recorded and reported to the Management and Experience Host to be addressed immediately
- A diploma in Housekeeping or Hotel and institutional Management from a recognized institution
- 3 -5 years experience in a busy organization holding the same position
- Ability to communicate well
- Well groomed person with high degree of integrity.
Interested candidate who possess the above mentioned qualifications are required to apply through email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line and showing both current and expected salary on the Cv.
Application deadline is 25th January,2016.