A reputable and busy Real Estate Developer based in Nairobi, seeks to recruit the following positions:
1. Registered Mechanical Engineer
Responsible for Overseeing all Services Engineering works at all our construction sites, Including; ventilation, plumbing and electrical plans using CAD, ensuring all jobs meet building regulations, and health and safety requirements
- Must be registered with the ERBK
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum 2-years’ experience supervising busy Real Estate Construction sites
2. Procurement Manager
Responsible for Planning, Guiding, and coordinating the activities of suppliers, purchasing officers, and related workers who are involved in purchasing materials for various subsidiaries.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum experience of 3-years in similar position; experience in a busy real estate company is an added advantage.
How to apply for above:
Send application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 8, 2016.
NB: Kindly indicate current & expected salary
- Must be BCE-Certified
- Must be above 26 years old with a minimum experience of 5 years,
CALL: 0707 692 233 OR 0712 531 166