Job Title: Senior Valuer & Business Development Manager – Real Estate
Reporting to: Managing Director
Company Profile: Our client is a leading and long established property Company based in Nairobi, specialising is Estate Agency, Property Valuation, Property Consultancy and the provision of Site Acquisition Services to the telecommunications industry.
Job Summary: The Senior Valuer & Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new and existing business in the firm; undertaking valuation work, feasibility studies, market research, and assisting in developing effective marketing strategies for real estate products.
Remuneration pegged to target performance and business volumes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping to deliver effective solutions for clients
- Researching, analysing and providing relevant information for valuation reports
- Preparing valuation, feasibility reports and presentations for client use
- Reviewing property listings, trade journals and relevant literature to remain knowledgeable about real estate market trends
- Leading sales and business development initiatives
- Soliciting and acquiring business from corporate and large clients
- Developing strategies for marketing valuation services
- Preparing proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
Build lasting relationships with our existing client base
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Land Economics/Real Estate from a recognized University.
- Registered with the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya.
- Registration and Licencing by VRB will be an added advantage.
- Qualifications in finance or any other business related qualifications (e.g. CFA, CPA, ACCA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Proven knowledge and experience in land valuation in the various sectors of real estate
- Experience in undertaking feasibility studies, market research, property management.
- Sales experience in valuation services is essential.
- Minimum of 4 years overall experience, three of which should be in the area of property valuation
- Computer literacy
- Driving Licence and competency is mandatory.
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Display of strong leadership & commitment.
- Display entrepreneurial skills and be motivated by being part of a business and a team that makes a significant and quantifiable difference to its clients.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and solve problems creatively
- Outstanding communication skills in presentations, listening, questioning, writing and oral skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, whilst still meeting deadlines and required quality standards
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Behave professionally and ethically at all times
- Devotion to the company’s values, objectives and service to clients
- Working collaboratively and effectively with other team members
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to apply online