- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Provide office support to the other staff in the company.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Ensure that the stores are kept in order and are up to date at all times.
- Respond to public inquiries.
- Direct guests and general public to the related staff members.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related field.
- At-least 2 years experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team working.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be willing to relocate to Nyanyuki.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- Must have an up-to date medical certificate.
- Must be customer focused and well spoken.
Deadline: 22nd February 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****