Our client is a HR Outsourcing firm, seeking to hire a Recruitment Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of high quality candidates to the firm’s clients
- Utilizing strategic sourcing and pipelining methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives.
- The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is focused on providing and managing the full spectrum of recruitment sourcing and services for the businesses that make up Client
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management / Business Admin
- 3 Yrs of experience in recruiting, sourcing, talent acquisition research or related field
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated interpersonal skills, and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member is required
- Demonstrate ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and work with highly confidential information is preferred
- Experience with social media recruiting methods, candidate pipelining, cold calling, RPO recruiting, marketing analytics and vendor management is preferred
To Apply this Job
Send you detailed CV indicating current / latest salary to email@example.com.
Applications Deadline: 31st January, 2016.