A project manager will be responsible for planning and scheduling marketing programs, identifying the skills and resources to deliver the programs and managing the programs to completion on time, will act as a link between Promotions, Merchandising and Marketing team.
Indicative Responsibilities Include:
- Development of operational strategies that support resources, timings and goals.
- Recruitment and training of new team members.
- Developing working schedules, contact lists, deliverables, and inventory with multiple (often rolling) deadlines.
- Attending client’s meetings and updating on the project’s progress.
- Informing and Updating the team on clients initiatives e.g. Trade visits, Promotions and other activities as briefed from time to time
- Developing and presenting accurate, relevant, and insightful reports to clients for the project
- Managing the Project resources
- Proactively establishing and growing strong relationships/partnerships with the client and trade partners
- Conducting and giving a sense of direction during meetings
- Ensuring that the team has enough working tools and resources.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary experience and competence to immediately add value to the work of the Company, Team and Clients and to ensure the timely delivery of expected results and quality service.
- Possess 3-5 years’ experience in project management in marketing or related field
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent Proficiency in computer usage
- Agency or retail experience preferred
- Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams to get work done
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Passion for customer service and working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.