Our client dealing in retail trade (jewelry, African art, crafts, precious and semi-precious stones) with scope of operation at the local and international levels is recruiting for Sales Representatives.
Since its inception in 1976, it has established a chain of shops located at JKIA (Nairobi) and Moi International Airport (Mombasa).
- Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively selling the company’s products at the shops.
- Promote sales and meet set targets
- Demonstrate products knowledge to customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Analyze the market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers by identifying advantages and comparing with the organization’s products.
- Keep abreast of market trends, competition, seasons and flight patterns and plan to meet targets.
- Plan product ranges and prepare sales and stock plans in conjunction with the purchasing department.
- Produce layout plans and displays for stores.
- Control stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyze fast moving products and ensuring that bestsellers reach their full potential;
- Monitor slow movers and take action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Clean and keep the shops tidy.
- Maintain and manage accurate stock levels and stock
- Degree or a diploma in sales and marketing
- Must have 1 years experience in sales and marketing