Position: Credit Manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Sacco, the Credit Manager will be in charge of the Credit portfolio of the Sacco.
Applicants must be innovative, self-motivated and results oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Managing, supervising and coordinating of all the Sacco`s credit operations.
- Making effective use of existing recovery tools and avenues to maintain PAR within target.
- Enforce the credit policy.
- Participating in strategic and operational policy formulation and their implementation.
- Participating in new product development and viable delivery models.
- Preparation of management reports.
- A graduate with B.Com degree or other relevant qualification.
- CPA (K) qualification.
- Computer literate especially in loans tracking software.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in credit administration or loan management gained from working in the field of financial institution or microfinance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should provide an application with detailed CV, including their present position, current and expected remuneration, names, addresses and phone contacts of three (3) referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by 25th January 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.