Our client in the outcasts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Supervisor to manage the total SHE function in order to ensure full compliance with all local and HMWC requirements related to health, safety and the environment.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
- Align Quality Goals and Objectives with Business Strategic Priorities.
- Develop the lab budge.
- Ensure compliance to all SHEQ requirements.
- Participate in IMCR process pertaining to product recall.
- Ensure continuous improvement in Manufacturing.
- Facilitate problem solving.
- Engage with internal customers to develop partnerships and capability.
- Manage Cash Operating Expenses.
- Manage Rolling Estimates within the Lab.
- Ensure individual KPI’s are aligned to KPI’S of Total Organization.
- People development.
- Performance management.
- On-going, informal performance monitoring, feedback and coaching provided daily or as required.
- Leave processes conducted according to policy.
- Ensure good employee relations.
- Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understand Business Strategic Priorities and Business Processes.
- Manage Health, Safety, Environment And Risk.
- Initiate And Facilitate Continuous Improvement.
- Deliver Excellence In Customer Service.
- Managed Cost.
- Human Resource Management.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Strong Organizational Process / Systems Awareness & Integration.
- Bachelor degree or Higher National Diploma in Science.
- At least 3 years working experience in a relevant SHEQ role in the food industry and at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Masters degree in Science or Food sciences will be an added advantage.
Kindly if qualified send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Supervisor’ on the subject line before 30th January, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.