Our client Sage is one of the leading developers and providers of IT Solutions to businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology.
Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience, and technology to inspire their customers to fulfill their dreams.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their East Africa regional office:
Key Account Manager – Re advertised
The Key Account Manager will report to the Regional Director for Sage East Africa.
The primary function of this sales management position will be to focus on leading the strategic role of managing the Sage Key accounts in the region with priority focus of growing the software revenue from them.
These strategic key accounts will be primary users of Sage X3, Sage HRM, Sage HR & Payroll and Sage Evolution products.
Principal Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth in the existing client base through a structured and well managed relationship with the identified key clients.
- Facilitate collaboration with the other Sage EA line management in managing and developing Key Account Management strategy in East Africa
- Ensure the client retention levels for renewals in line with the global client standards.
- Provide solution selling in the SMB space especially when it comes to business management software (ERP and HR & Payroll and Accounting)
- Facilitate pro-active market observation and identification of inventive marketing channels for new business opportunities
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration or any other relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years proven sales/management track record.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Previous sales experience in selling ERP and HR & Payroll solutions space will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 19th January 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.