Sales Agent Mombasa
A results – orientated, ambitious and highly accomplished individual.
Dependable and resourceful, with a background in the airline industry.
Seeking a challenging, target-driven position in sales and marketing environment within an entrepreneurial, rewarding organization that can utilize sales and marketing skills, advance fares & ticketing skills and comprehensive up to date knowledge of the Airline.
- Exceptional knowledge of Advance fares & ticketing and reservation
- Highly self motivated, pro-active professional with proven sales and marketing record.
- Strong ability to present persuasive, well argued pitches to customers and internal managers.
- Unique critical thinking, active learning, judgment and decision making abilities.
- Great team player with profound ability to work in a challenging and stressful market environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, Internet and Email.
- Dealing with all manner of enquiries arising from web bookings, e-ticketing, re-routing, refunds, STPC, QR holidays and IATA fares amongst others, with a high standard of customer care.
- Converting enquiries concerning fares, holidays and web issues into sales and subsequent revenue.
- Liaising with travel agents and external individuals to secure reservations and answer queries on fare and ticketing.
- Liaising with other inter-department e.g. Pricing, Airport, Reservation control department, E-commerce and finance on Ad-hoc bases to ensure smooth functioning of all processes.
- Dealing with all customer relation issue i.e. direct customer complains via email, telephone and face to face.
- Compiling statistical data, analysing information and producing sales reports.
- Handling queues and assisting internal employees with Fares, STPC and Refund queries.
- Volunteer supervisory role during week and on Saturday’s occasionally.
- Dealing with multi cultural enquires from outstation through emails.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Travel and Tourism Training Courses
- Diploma in Tour Guiding and Administration(Tour Guiding)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 Jan 2015.
Kindly indicate the position you are applying for at the subject of your email .