Our client is a leader in graphics design and advertising industry in the region, they are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their successful team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be able to conduct own initial product and sales presentations, detailed proposal documents, ensuring that the company’s products are matched to the identified clients’ needs;
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met;
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Maintain up-to-date information on all customer interactions in a database;
- To provide follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided;
- Communicate courteously with internal and / or external customers by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships, investigating, responding to and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time;
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level, diploma or equivalent education in Sales and Marketing.
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience in corporate sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in closing business to business deals;
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and use of graphic design preferable.
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, sales leadership, entrepreneurial relationship and business development.
- The company will offer the jobholder a retainer salary package and attractive incentive.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 21st January 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –The position on the subject line