Our client is one mid size businesses in Printing works and Branding (Business Cards, Brochures)
The companies are seeking to recruit sales executives.
The role would mostly entail approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business and also selling to existing customers.
Activities important for success include:
- Relationship building;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Previous work experience in Sales and Marketing; Preferably in outdoor advertising and branding
- Self-Starter and aggressive
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com