b) Mombasa county
c) Kisumu county
d) Nakuru county
f) Meru and its environs
h) Homa bay
i) Western Kenya.
j) Central Kenya.
k) Rift valley (Other counties).
Serves customers by selling our products; meeting customer needs.
- Opening new sales channels and or point of sales of our products
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focusing on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring of competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
During this period, you must ensure that you improve on your skills and qualifications to enable you polish the following mandate:
- Customer Service,
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Closing Skills,
- Territory Management,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills i.e PowerPoint Presentation,
- Client Relationships,
- Motivation for Sales.
- Minimum of Diploma or certificate in the same background a related industry.
- Candidate has an added advantage If they have experience selling products like Milk, Soft drinks, Insurance, Real Estate, Computers and phones.
- Preferred years of experience is 1 Year and above.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2009”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2009, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.