Sales Manager – Kenya (E-learning Solutions)
Job Ref: 192/01/2016
Job Ref: 192/01/2016
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Profile: Our client, an E-learning solutions company is seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Sales Manager to execute its sales strategy across Kenya.
Currently operating in over 24 countries across the globe, the company’s turnkey E-Learning platforms have revolutionized the growth and adoption of E-learning globally.
The successful candidate will approach higher learning institutions in Kenya (Universities & Colleges), present the company’s E-learning softwares and solutions and push for the uptake and adoption of the services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement sales strategy for Kenyan market
- Generating sales leads and making follow-ups to closing deals.
- Approaching higher learning institutions and presenting company services and products to them
- Responding to incoming client enquiries in the Kenyan market
- Preparation and delivery of client presentations and proposals across Kenya
- Monitor client feedback and translate client needs into a better overall product experience
- Coordinate online and offline marketing strategies.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure client needs are addressed
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports to head office
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent. Post graduate degree an advantage
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Advanced corporate sales experience a MUST
- Familiarity with E-learning solutions industry an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling to higher education institutions (Universities and Colleges).
- Ability to communicate in English and Kiswahili (written and verbal).
- Possess Kenyan market awareness and understanding of operations in different higher learning institutions
- Possess and maintain knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Client service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team Player with problem solving skills
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes as well as sales methodology
Salary: Competitive package
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 11th January 2016 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.